Spay and Neuter
AARF Voucher Program
In an effort to serve Arkansas animals and their pet owners better, our voucher program is changing. We are working hard to identify local partners for our Spay & Neuter Partner Program. Those partners will be announced in December 2019.
Our voucher program is expanding!!!!
Check back in December for an updated list of your local partners. We hope to support every county in Arkansas beginning in January 2020!
Voucher Application/Approval Process
1. Pet owner completes application and mails it to PO Box 322, Sheridan, AR 72150
2. AARF receives application from PO Box and determines approval or denial of voucher.
3. AARF documents approval/denial and mails voucher or denial letter to pet owner/applicant.
4. If approved, applicant makes appointment with local vet from approved list and references voucher program while making appointment.
5. Pet owner/applicant provides approved voucher to vet clinic as requested.
-- This voucher is like a coupon. We pay a portion of the charges and the pet owner/applicant is responsible for the remaining amount.
6. Vet processes voucher and submits it for payment to AARF.